The New Century Cinema will be bringing a wide choice of blockbuster movies and confectionery at affordable prices to the local areas of Swale and the town of Sittingbourne
- Screens are open approx 20 minutes prior to the next Showing. Times stated for films on our home page are the main feature start times - Programme starts approx 15 minutes prior.
- Sorry there are no baby changing facilities in our Cinema. You have to go home with the one you came with
- Use of mobile phones & other electronic gadgets are forbidden in the auditorium. Please have them switched of or silent!
- Entry to the Cinema is at the discretion of the Staff of the New Century Cinema, such decisions are final.
- The U symbol stands for Universal. A U film should be suitable for audiences aged four years and over. However, it is impossible to predict what might upset a particular child, especially at this lower end of the category range.
- PG stands for Parental Guidance. This means a film is suitable for general viewing, but some scenes may be unsuitable for younger children. A PG film should not disturb a child aged around eight or older. Parents should consider whether the content might upset younger or more sensitive children.
- 12A means that anyone aged 12 or over can go and see the film unaccompanied. The A stands for accompanied and advisory. Children younger than 12 may see the film if they are accompanied by an adult (eg someone over the age of 18), who must watch the film with them.
- No-one under 15 is allowed to see a 15 film at the cinema. 15 rated works are not suitable for children under 15 years of age.
- Films rated 18 are for adults. No-one under 18 is allowed to see an 18 film at the cinema. No 18 rated works are suitable for children.
3D Free Zone
This Cinema shows films in 2d and has no current plans to change this. If god had wanted us to see 3D films he would have given us one red eye and one green eye!
Trailers and Film Information
We highly recommend IMDB (International Movie DataBase) for all trailers and other movie related information.